terça-feira, 29 de maio de 2012

Re:birth - English

Music & Lyrics: Yasunori Hayashi
Translation by: Kikuko Kamimura

I hate quiet nights, unable to sleep through the panic of my anxiety
If I were to break down and cry, things would be easy on me, but even if I cry, my throat is dry at best

Honestly, even now, I can't stop shaking
It feels like something is going to shatter completely
Don't go and tell me “It's okay” so easily
I'm just not that strong

The words and feelings I've locked away inside of me
Broke free of all reason, and raged inside my chest
I said I know, damn it! So don't glare at me with those frightening eyes
Please, just leave me alone for a while

I don't want to do the things I love anymore; I'm so scared of tomorrow I want to die
If I just ran away, everything would be so easy, but even if I ran, I'd want to die all over again in regret

Even though there's nothing fun about this, I still pretended there was
For what? For whom?
What should I do next time? Maybe it'll be okay if I just laugh again?
I don't know, I can't find the answer I'm looking for

It's just a little farther to that high place, standing marred by cracks
Even so, that thing just keeps coming back to get in the way
Even though I still have things I want to say like this, I can't make them reach you very well
Even though I'm screaming from so close

I want to make this easy on myself, but I don't want to give up
I tried asking myself again
“It's impossible...I can't go on” while being crushed over and over again
Even so, I made it this far, didn't I?

The words and feelings I've locked away inside of me
Broke free of all reason, and raged inside my chest
I said I know, damn it! So don't glare at me with those frightening eyes
Please, just leave me alone for a while
Even though I still have things I want to say like this, I can't make them reach you very well
Even though I'm screaming from so close

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário